MathEmbedded is delighted to join the IoT Security Foundation, a non-profit organisation dedicated to promoting the security to the specifiers, manufacturers and users of Internet of Things devices.
The IoTSF organisation is in the process of getting under way and is holding a Plenary meeting on the 30th November 2015 in London.
The aim of this meeting is to:
- Update members and prospective members on the steering board priorities
- Solicit views on working methods and programme activities for the next quarter
Following this meeting, the IoTSF will be holding its inaugural 1 day IoT Security Foundation Conference on December 1st 2015 at The Royal Society, London.
The agenda is to cover:
- IoT security, the big picture
- Real world case studies of IoT security breaches and how to avoid them in future
- Making it safe to connect
IoT security is complex and involves a wide range of companies such as silicon manufacturers, device manufacturers, software suppliers and operators all the way to the end users and owners. Each part in this complex supply chain must consider security and it is our hope that the IoT Security Foundation will become instrumental in helping this to happen.